Middleton turns 50 this year and we want to celebrate our local community. To be in with a chance of winning £100 simply leave a photo on our Facebook Page http://www.http://www.facebook.com/middletonshoppingcentre
It could be a selfie, a picture of your pet, maybe even a snap of your Granny! Whatever makes you smile, we’d love to see it.
Check out the T&C’s here:
These are the terms and conditions for the #FacesofMiddleton
- The promoter of this competition is the Middleton SC Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- To participate in the competition, you must submit your competition entry (see section 7 below) between 7 September 21 to 7 October 21 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
- If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to entry via Facebook (see section 7 below). No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition. Entrants may submit more than one photograph; however they will only be eligible for one entry per social media account holder for the chance to win a £100 Middleton voucher.
- All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms.
- To enter the competition, please: share a photograph via Facebook using the hashtag #FacesofMiddleton in the caption. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are not prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified. Authorised account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organisation, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
- A selection of the submitted photographs will be selected to be featured on a large TV screen located on ground floor of Middleton shopping centre. You consent that your submitted photograph will be collected only for the purpose of this competition and will, if selected, be collated onto a large TV screen located at the centre. Your data will not be used in any other way. Your image only will be passed onto the design agency Mercury Retail to create the design. Middleton shopping centre will not use your picture for any marketing purposes other than the print format for the #FacesofMiddleton competition. Your photograph will be stored in a secure way and will be deleted directly after the competition. By sharing your photograph via Facebook, and using the hashtag #FacesofMiddleton, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and giving us permission to use your photograph. The imagery may be in place for a long-term period of time so only submit photographs you are happy to be in place for a long length of time. The data we process will only be processed for the purpose of creating a collage and the promotion of the collage once in situ. The photos will be obtained directly from individuals who have actively participated in the competition. The user will be providing their consent to the processing upon the submission of the photo. The only personal data which is being processed is the photo itself. Entrants must only submit photographs in which they have consent to submit – photos will only be used if they are submitted with the wording “I have full consent to use this photo as part of the #FacesofMiddleton competition”.
Prize(s) & Winning
- One winner will be selected to win a £100 voucher for Middleton Shopping Centre and their photo to be used as part of the screen artwork. All other selected runners up will be chosen for their photograph to be used as part of the screen artwork.
- Although we will be selecting hundreds of photographs for this piece of art we cannot guarantee that every photo using the hashtag #FacesofMiddleton will be selected.
- We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iii) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
- The winning photographs will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
- Due to the number of photographs needed for this piece of art we will be unable to contact each individual who has submitted a photograph. We will attempt to contact the winner of the £100 voucher for Middleton Shopping Centre by their social media handle for 14 days after the competition closes. After that date we will select another winner.
- You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
- Our decision and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes. Image selections are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Middleton shopping centre employees (and their family members) are eligible to enter a photograph but will not be able to win the £100 Middleton shopping centre voucher.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries