Easter 2021 Competition
It’s been a difficult year for everyone and we’ve really missed you.
With Easter just around the corner and to put a smile on children’s faces we have decided to treat THREE full classes (and teacher) to an Easter goodie bag. All you need to do is nominate below your Infant or Primary School, class and teacher name (within the Middleton area). Winners will be chosen at random and we will deliver the goodie bags to your school in time for Easter 👍
SCHOOL NAME 📔
CLASS NAME 🪑
TEACHER NAME 🍎
Competition closes on Monday 22nd March 2021 at 2pm. Goodie bags will be delivered to schools between Tues 23rd March & Fri 26th March 2021. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Easter 2021 Competition T&Cs
By entering the Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
- The Easter competition will run on the Middleton Shopping Centre Facebook, page from Tuesday 16 March to Monday 22 March 2021.
- To be in with a chance to win, entrants must nominate a teacher, class and school on the relevant Facebook post. There will be three winners picked.
- THREE winners will be chosen at random by the Middleton Shopping Centre team on Monday 22 March 2021 after 2pm, the team’s decision is final. The winners will be tagged on the relevant social media channels.
- The winners will then be contacted via DM/FB Inbox. The schools will be contacted on Tuesday 23 March 2021 and delivery arrangements arranged.
- The prize(s) include a colouring pack from The Works and a small Easter Egg.
- The prize(s) stated, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Middleton Shopping Centre reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal/greater value in the event that the originally advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
- All eligible entrants must live within the Greater Manchester catchment area.
- Middleton Shopping Centre team will take a photo of the winner. By entering the competition, you grant permission for Middleton Shopping Centre to use their images on the Middleton Shopping Centre social media channels & website.
- The competition is NOT open to employees of Middleton Shopping Centre, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
- The competition may be promoted on other Middleton Shopping Centre social and digital channels however entries can only be made via Facebook.
- The promoter of the competition is Middleton SC Ltd.